Greetings from Womxn’s Programs in the Office of Student Life
Women's Programs in the Office of Student Life provides opportunities for the UC Merced community to learn, grow and reinforce the leadership and well-being of womxn. Through a continuous examination of power, privilege and the intersections of identity, Womxn’s Programs establishes a network of support and advocates for the positive educational and co-curricular experiences for all members of the UC Merced community while maintaining a specific focus on gender and women.
The vision of Womxn’s Programs in the Office of Student Life is to empower, educate and celebrate the lives of womxn.
We are dedicated to
- Integrity – the professional accountability to and respect for individuals and groups whom we encounter.
- Awareness – creating opportunities for self-awareness and broad societal awareness in a safe environment.
- Community – creating and fostering healthy, inclusive community growth through developing partnerships and the sharing of time, space and resources.
- Advocacy – the pursuit of change to advance the respect, dignity and human rights for all individuals.
- Social Justice – utilizing a social justice framework to guide all our efforts, honoring intersectional identities and inclusive collaborations to create community.
- Leadership – the preparation and development of our future leaders.
- Celebration – celebrating the joys, successes and complexities of all individuals.
For more information or questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.