In a partnership with the USDA, The United Way, and the Merced Food Bank, UC Merced is offering a monthly food assistance program to all UC Merced students, faculty, and staff members who have a need for additional assistance. This program is free and provides participants with a monthly food allotment.
Program Information :
- If you have a need for assistance please fill out the form at the link below and you will be provided information about the current month distribution.
- Please make sure that you attend if you sign up. A significant amount of no-shows can put the entire program at risk.
- In order to be included in the current month’s distribution you must complete the form by 5 p.m. on the Monday prior to the distribution.
- The distribution takes place at the Tri-College Center in Merced from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the third Friday of each month.
- If you are unable to pick the food up yourself, please arrange to have it picked up by someone else using the alternate pick up form and turn it in to the Office of Student Life. alternate_pick_up_form.pdf
- Please make sure to bring large reusable grocery bags to transport the food, as you will receive a significant amount.
- You can find information on recipies, maps, transportation and food use at the Resources page.
- If you have questions, you can email email@example.com or contact a member of the Board of Directors.